Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm here to rant again! But today was "happening" for me. I do not know if "happening" is the right word, but i'm lost for words currently.

I was going to be late this morning, but thank God, I wasn't that anxious anymore when I see Elisha the Late King at Outram Park station. So people, if you're going to be late for class, do try to look around, and you might just spot the King. Be rest assured you're not alone, haha. However, this trick ain't going to work with effect from Feb 08 as the King will be heading to Disneyland at USA for his internship. If I have the money, I will sure go... it's a whooping $7000 by the way. So he's going to be a lifeguard or something, helping bikini-clad damsels in distress. However, we aren't that hopeful, as we have thought of various extreme scenarios, of him saving someone of bigger size and more. Don't worry, buddy, for I will pray for you back in SG. Don't forget to pass me all your textbooks as promised, or else I will not miss you.

So the "Hey, Gorgeous" filming crew came down to SB today, and my girls and I ran away on the sight of the crew, with Nat Ho shouting "wah, kan dao wo men jiu pao ah"! LOL! Didn't stay on to watch the outcome, but did get a glimpse of Fiona Xie's slim legs, haha.

I was feeling really bored after school, but after arguing with Alvin for an hour or so, the boredom slowly diminished(thanks), and I went down to Compass Point to meet brother... It's so sudden, i was afraid he couldn't make it, haha.So we strolled aimlessly around CP, then to SKSS, to Ronald's house, then back to CP, then home. We did talk alot, catching up with each other's doings and gossips of others... It's so de-stressing, and comforting to know that someone will always be there to listen to you :)

Somehow, I'm really afraid on how am I going to live without my poly seniors. I'm really fortunate to have met them, and creating stronger bonds day by day. That's why I feel lost for awhile when I'm reminded that most of them are already at Stage 2B... especially when Elisha told me about his internship... Slowly, one by one will go for their internship and graduate...

Time and people are precious. No qualms about that.