it was super scary over at SAS just now... and I'm still in a daze =.=
so there'll be like 3days of me waking up at 6am. Monday was supposedly to be starting at 12pm,but thanks GEM, i'll b waking up at 6am instead of 10am.
i'm having the same GEM with my BHB girls. Knowing your Temperament Blends.
I think i'm going to hate this sem real lot. and this term has 13 study weeks. urgh.
And 4 horrible days of me ending school at 5pm. I will treasure wednesday real lot. School from 8-10am! haha.
And will change my Daiko training day to friday maybe. it's such a DON'T WANT for me la.
why GEM?? and the horrible vegetable timetable?
so there'll be like 3days of me waking up at 6am. Monday was supposedly to be starting at 12pm,but thanks GEM, i'll b waking up at 6am instead of 10am.
i'm having the same GEM with my BHB girls. Knowing your Temperament Blends.
I think i'm going to hate this sem real lot. and this term has 13 study weeks. urgh.
And 4 horrible days of me ending school at 5pm. I will treasure wednesday real lot. School from 8-10am! haha.
And will change my Daiko training day to friday maybe. it's such a DON'T WANT for me la.
why GEM?? and the horrible vegetable timetable?


<< Home