Saturday, September 22, 2007

mid-autumn celebration/gathering with daiko members was great!

the musical-pass-lantern-with-icecream-sticks and snakes-ladders-and-forfeit were so-so... I don't really like the "Dare" kinda games... of course it was fun seeing others getting the forfeit, but if it's upon myself, of course not great yeah! haha

BUT!! the best game I enjoyed most was Amazing Race. Although it's only around SP and the fear factor wasn't as high as SB FOC, it was fulfilling to see that my group members and I were able to solve each clue given with the little knowledge we have for SP. I guess we were pretty witty in that sense. Great job! ^^ oh ya my group members were Andrew, Mel, CY, with leaders Sheng Bin and Mulias... They are really encouraging to us, having confidence in us. Thanks (:
we were the winner! 赢赢赢!

then celebrated Kelly, Justina and Lisi's birthday after the Amazing Race... at nearly 11pm la..
After that rested awhile and took EWL back home with some of them... then Fred and Zhicai started their jokes which takes an observant person to understand as the answers were always around us. Never mind that, but when the NEL people(Andrew, Fred, Zhicai and i) boarded the NEL train, they had all the jokes fresh from the oven. It's just one glance/hearing and they started asking the cold jokes questions... Sometimes I managed to understand, other times I didn't. So well, need to brush up on that.

After that left me and Zhicai in the train, so we started our ramblings about freakish encounters... interesting! ^^

Then when I reached home, I had to take all the scoldings from my mum... as I reached home past midnight...

but nice day spent. yeah. even though i was honestly quite saddened by some things...

Saw Nicholas yesterday while heading for SP. he has become thinner... which is good... hope he can do well for his promos... or else he'll be joining SPSB liao...