Friday, September 14, 2007

mood currently: 很烦!

oh man... my mood swings are acting up again. must be due to cramming too much at home... mum refuses to even let me go to the nearest Punggol Plaza to buy origami papers, saying I might go missing. =.=

so I just cleared my stuff of last semester. Seeing the Econs lecture notes still hurts alot. Bah.

and i think i'm having short term memory loss... I even spent about 3 minutes to be reminded of Sally's name.
i thought to myself "What's that girl's name? the one in lover's clique?"
think and think and think, then say from letter A-Z to see if i can remember the name.
still cannot.
then after 1 minute, the name suddenly just appeared in my mind. oh, Sally lah!

then just now talking to Lin Yue. trying to remember the FOCamp girls I'm still in contact with. Can only remember Ying Xian's name but not Cecilia's. =.= Then must go to my MSN contacts to check.


很烦,很烦!最近好像做什么事也做不好。下学期的时间表又乱七八糟。。。 不想上课了!
那么多天的下课时间都在五点。

还有你啦!不要再来烦我啦!一直来烦我,你不烦吗?不会腻的啊?
对啦,你的头发很长啦!还说什么自己的头发像罗志祥。。。 滚开一点!