Monday, September 03, 2007

primary school.

my primay school life:

i remember during primary one, I was almost totally english-illiterate. Thanks to my kindergarten which was so mandarin-based, I couldn't even speak a proper english sentence. I even had to be taught by my english teacher, Mrs Chia, on how to ask for permission to the toilet in english! Doing english assignments was a chore, and I couldn't understand a single word the teachers were saying, so my results were like Band3, and only my chinese was a whooping Band1. Lessons only got better after 3 months, thanks to tuition and everything. hah.

was often targeted by the naughty boys since I was very quiet, to the sense that I won't utter a word even if i am very disturb... so everyday my school shoes would turn black... cuz' they will step on my shoes. T.T and some even worse, accused me of doing something that I didn't do! in the end, I had asthma attack(though i'm not asthmatic) and the kind teacher carried me to the sick bay. people also targeted me because I can really cry. a little bit of hurtful words, i'd cry.

my results were average, because I didn't know I could memorise things and dump them all out during exams. my revision only covered reading the textbook once, then off i go for the paper. tuition was a chore, I could skip it twice a month, and refuse to do the homework. Not that I didn't want to do. imagine doing maths problem sums everyday. can die! and i was the least performing student there, fighting my guts out with those clever peeps lah.

the most hurtful thing that ever happened to me was during music lesson in primary3. initially, i enjoyed attending music lessons alot. but the joy was ruined when my teacher threw my recorder into the dustbin all because i blew it at the inappropriate time. =.=

the most unhappy thing was that my friend had luekaemia... knowing that he liked dragonball, i gave him my dragonball keychain and made him a get-well card... but... after being totally cured from the cancer for five years, it came back and took him away forever. the memories of him were very vague, i only remember that once i made him angry and he used his head to knock against mine. under the pain, i cried again. but at least i had interaction with him... so it's not that bad...

the most amazing thing was I met my first love in primary6! and everyone was and is shocked to know he's a malay! it's kinda puppy-love, which was very memorable and sweet! we would write love letters to each other(i still prefer writing love letters,haha), and he would stand by his window and wave goodbye to me until i was out of sight. it lasted for 4 months before he, well, fell for another girl and i cried like mad for the whole day la. it's cheating la! haiz. and the best thing was the whole class boycotted him. lol! but now, he's still my friend so it's ok. heh.