results,decisions,wishes!
this is nuts, tomorrow is the release of my semester exam results!
*prays hard*
of course to pass or even get very good grades for all modules la!
very very scared! very very anxious! very very impatient!
arrgghh... the School is driving me crazy with all the waiting and suspense...
maybe I did badly for Econs too? My results were going downhill after the 1st test.
must I bring laptop to daiko tmr? what if no one check their exam results and I'm the only one who check? it will be super malu... besides, my exam results are out at lunchtime... don't tell me to carry my laptop out to the foodcourt and check my results while they eat? that is certainly impolite... and should I check via SAS or email? BAHHH!!!
i don't want to be F(orward)M(odule)S(tudent)...
and I might be unable to stay overnight for daiko chalet. =(
*prays hard*
of course to pass or even get very good grades for all modules la!
very very scared! very very anxious! very very impatient!
arrgghh... the School is driving me crazy with all the waiting and suspense...
maybe I did badly for Econs too? My results were going downhill after the 1st test.
must I bring laptop to daiko tmr? what if no one check their exam results and I'm the only one who check? it will be super malu... besides, my exam results are out at lunchtime... don't tell me to carry my laptop out to the foodcourt and check my results while they eat? that is certainly impolite... and should I check via SAS or email? BAHHH!!!
i don't want to be F(orward)M(odule)S(tudent)...
and I might be unable to stay overnight for daiko chalet. =(


<< Home