sengkang
i think it's weird to know that the long path which leads to SKSS will soon disappear... I think I shouldn't go there at least in near future... so at least the picture of the path will be deeply engraved in my mind.
The path walked me through all weathers, be it sunny, rainy, windy, cloudy, be it meteorologically or metaphorically.
Will always miss it.
It has become part of my teenhood.
And well, at least I know Sengkang better than Hougang.
Compass Point VS Hougang Point
Rivervale Plaza VS Hougang Plaza
Rivervale Mall VS Hougang Mall
Sengkang CC VS Hougang CC
Sengkang Sec VS Hougang Sec
Crazy!
The path walked me through all weathers, be it sunny, rainy, windy, cloudy, be it meteorologically or metaphorically.
Will always miss it.
It has become part of my teenhood.
And well, at least I know Sengkang better than Hougang.
Compass Point VS Hougang Point
Rivervale Plaza VS Hougang Plaza
Rivervale Mall VS Hougang Mall
Sengkang CC VS Hougang CC
Sengkang Sec VS Hougang Sec
Crazy!


<< Home