It's like "zoom", and I'm in semester 2 of the academic year 07/08. Of course I'm happy! I'm dying to finish my modules of Year 1! But it also amplifies the ticking of the clock... That the time I can spend in SP, SPSB, SPdaiko is getting lesser and lesser. Wow. I'm writing as if I'm in Year3. Well, everyone should hold dear to the great moments xD
New semester, new goals.
- pay attention in class
- read up on my work
- practise SPSS for Stats(very impt)
- do well for my modules
- practise daiko diligently
- mix around more
- less emo
love this song by Energy!
i'm lazy to upload the song though.
我想我知道
眼泪的味道
曾经付出的每一天每一年我不曾想逃。。。
and was kinda startled when Shane apologised to me for last sem's IR project.
it's like so long ago, and i've already put everything behind me.
since i was also at fault for not being thoughtful of his workload and feelings.
but i sure wish to work with him again if there's a chance (:
i should revaluate my attitude too, through Know Your Temperament Blends!


<< Home