Friday, October 19, 2007

dying love.

I feel like changing my blog's url or maybe make my blog accessible by selected people...
This url is already 3 years... and I named it under my past "circumstances"... Graven... Who is she?

Anyway. Today was so sad for me. Well, at least I am happy that I shared my feelings with Jolene, and she was able to analyse and give me advices. I really needed that, thanks (:

Maybe I have made the wrong choice. And I lost everything because I made that choice. I would not be devastated if the choice I made was correct. But surprisingly, it's the WRONG choice. I am disappointed with myself, for giving you a chance to hurt me again...

It's not like I have not tried to let go and wash my hands off your business. I tried very hard; but your words just let me relented. So once again I fell into your trap and tada! My impression of you was so selective; I chose to think of you as someone who's a deep-thinker and with substance, although in the eyes of others, you are plainly a flirt, a Don Juan. Now no more... You're just a CASANOVA/DON JUAN/FLIRT!

I pledge to never be mesmerised in sweet talks... I'm not going to wait for you anymore. 5 months are enough to tear off your facade and expose you, you flirt.

No matter how sad I was, my emotions was hidden pretty well in Daiko, eh? Laugh, laugh and laugh... who knows the emotions engulfed by the laughters and drum beats? It's all about listening to your favourite song and cry to myself in MRT tonight. Your favourite song contradicts you, do you know that?

Ok la, this is getting too emo-elmo. haha! eh... So daiko was on Yoshino. We practised the whole song, and the rotation of drum sticks! Practising to swing like a pro. haha! after training went to Plaza Sing with Justina, Alvin, XY and Cally to eat at Yoshinoya. So it's like last friday I also had Yoshinoya with Youwei? haha! Had a great gossiping session or maybe "file transfer" as how Justina put it.

GAWD. it's just a day of dying love.