Wednesday, October 31, 2007

elearning week!

I don't like elearning! It makes me feel I'm wasting my time away. Ok, you may think, if I'm wasting my time away, why not I go out and chill with my friends? But the perception of having alot of revision and projects makes me stuck at home... I have not stepped out of the house for 3 days... Not even throwing the trash to the bin outside.

Just rot at home, following closely to my specially-organised timetable for MST revision and projects. And hey, I'm diligently accomplishing the daily to-dos.

Other activities(done these 3days) were:
  • revising (of course)
  • project research (don't be lame, that's for sure)
  • listening to songs (duh, like you don't)
  • argue with my mum (ok reasoning la!)
  • stray dogs-gazing (5dogs leh)
  • crow-gazing with binoculars
  • sparrow-gazing on rainy days
  • eagle-gazing, without binoculars
  • JB industrial estate-gazing, with binoculars
  • looking at the sky, wondering when will my prince appear (just kidding)

have pity on me... lol never mind. Hope tmr will be fun! Going Orchard for my IDEA Enthography... At slimming centres! (:

Friday will be Idea project at Landua's place. Before that, Compass Point with mum...

Saturday will be FOM project in the morning at SP, then travel down to Bedok for Daiko exchange... hees! ^^