Sunday, October 14, 2007

Edited.

5 of us girlfriends :))
Eunice's fingers, as seen from toy, gosh...
our kissable lips =P
the kiss of death. lol!

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!!! :) :)

Had a great evening with my beloved girlfriends and brother yesterday...

Actually I didn't know brother was coming. I was even thinking why I have not heard from him. So he came as part of my girlfriends' surprise. (:

Saw Andy and Amelia on the way to Plaza Sing too. :D



Well, good things just come together at once.

Thanks to my family, Eunice, HanPing, Liling, Crystalene, JunKang, Yolanda, Louisa, Jolene, ShiTing, Emily, Hafizah, Youwei, Elisha, Xinyi, Aloysius, JianWei, JunDong, LiangHua, Sijin, Jack, Fred, Andy, Amelia, JiaHong, JiaHui, Jiawen, YingXi, Sally, PeiYu, Dianna, Jasmine, Jansen, Stanley, MinZhong, Melanie, Jacqueline, Hazirah, XinYun, Cally and Justina... the friends who wish me/celebrated my birthday before and during my birthday currently. Hope there'll be more, haha (:





I just couldn't stop laughing yesterday.