Thursday, October 11, 2007

I was too tired till I didn't bother much about anyone today. Just did my own stuff, hiding in my little world, totally out of their world... Sitting through lectures for 3hours in MLT9 without saying much. Only some discussions that forced me to interact, like OM. A discussion which took 3/4 of tutorial time to complete. =.=

Helped jojo to trim her fringe today; it looks better now and she's happy with it. ^^ Confidence level "up"!

However, I went alone to the 6th floor toilet at T22... The toilet was initially pitch black which was kinda eerie. So well, the sensor-auto lights switched on, and I thought nothing of it and went in... Then... I think someone or something called my name... 3-4times. I was thinking, "Shit, am I hearing things? Should be my imagination..." I braced up, with courage, walked out of the cubicle, washed my hands and left like nothing happened. I acted strong. Teehee.
But it won't stop me from going to the toilet alone in future. =D

While going home, I randomly said that this week is going end, in a happy tone. So Emily was commenting that I seemed to think of school as a torture. Indeed, school is a torture. I pin for weekends everyday but weekends just seem to fly so much faster.

Watching every single step that I take,
Monitoring every single action that I do,
Careful of every single word that I say...

Because it's so vital.

Mistakes are just too costly to make.

I presume you won't be happy if you're living this way.

But what can I take, do, or say? It's kind of predestined,

That things will turn out this way.

It's so hard to be in control of your own emotions.
Yet so easy for others to control yours.
Like a puppet,
Twist and turn,
manipulated, restricted.


Ok lah, you'll be complaining I'm being too emo.

So, on a lighter note, tomorrow is woots.
Because lecture ends at 1pm.
Because there's a game of badminton which I hadn't touch for ages, with Justina, Alvin and Fred.
Because there's Daiko training at 5pm.
Because I'll be going for dinner with YW papa after my training.

Day after tomorrow is double woots.
Because it's my birthday celebration with my beloved girlfriends.

Day after day after tomorrow is wootsX3.
Because I'll be turning 17.



there ain't so much to say now between us
there ain't so much for you, so much for me
there ain't so much anymore