I'm suspecting something, heh heh. *grins*
ok... I'm dying. Deprived of sleep and all.
But friday there will be daiko training! so at least I will last till friday ends... Dinner with them again! (: And shall not be fooled on going home early by my mum anymore... :D
So why in these few weeks people have been asking if I have bf or not? Like I'm in my thirties and everyone is getting worried about my lifelong happiness? Lol
Seriously I have none... Because... I still can't find someone I can truely trust? Yeah...
Sweet-talks are melodies to the ears... but an overdose can really turn people off, and it's not unique anymore. When it's not unique, people won't cherish it... Worse if people begin to doubt if you say this to everyone all the time. And I'm the one who will doubt, haha...
ok tata, folks.
ok... I'm dying. Deprived of sleep and all.
But friday there will be daiko training! so at least I will last till friday ends... Dinner with them again! (: And shall not be fooled on going home early by my mum anymore... :D
So why in these few weeks people have been asking if I have bf or not? Like I'm in my thirties and everyone is getting worried about my lifelong happiness? Lol
Seriously I have none... Because... I still can't find someone I can truely trust? Yeah...
Sweet-talks are melodies to the ears... but an overdose can really turn people off, and it's not unique anymore. When it's not unique, people won't cherish it... Worse if people begin to doubt if you say this to everyone all the time. And I'm the one who will doubt, haha...
ok tata, folks.


<< Home