Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's disappointing today. I actually only scored 72/100 for my SPSS(stats) test when others can get marks like 80-90something, even 100 marks for 3 people... It's 15% of the module somemore. How? Seems like I'm really a noob in IT stuff. Shall work hard for my written test.

I made it a point to check out the Honour Roll of School of Business after Mr Ronald mentioned about it. So, my name is on it leh!! Like reaaaaal. But I did see some familiar names, like Zixin(DMC), Rebecca(DTRM), Frederic(DBA) and Zirong(DBA)... Congrats... And Mr Ronald only mentioned it because he noticed that no one from my class made it to the Honour Roll! LOL

Somehow I think that since I'm not someone who can express myself verbally, it would be best that people can know what's going on in my life by reading my blog. Read and talk to me about it, like Joliang, and I'll tell you more. But it's a very selective kind of thing.

A talk with Louisa on you turned out quite fruitful. At least I'm no longer in a whirlwind. It really takes patience to slowly grow the "crop" for 5 months ok... Sometimes I regretted the action of myself hemming and hawing when you asked that question, 2 times somemore. Screw Veronica.

Reminiscing the way I got to know you really makes me smile at times. It's not those beautiful romantic setting or anything... Should not elaborate in case it gets too obvious.