Kind of like hypnotise myself not to turn around and look back. But I did. Some more, it’s like 3 times. Gosh.
Thanks Baboo for his counselling session yesterday. We had not been in touch for over a month already, and found out he has a girlfriend. And they have been together for over 2 months. And me as his bestfriend didn’t even know. What a failure of me.
Alright, getting down to business, I told baboo everything I tell joliang and Louisa. So I guessed boys do understand the action and speech of guys, and it came out another version of interpretation of that “dialogue”. Straightaway, baboo said, that the flirt isn’t a good guy.
Yippee! I can now reassure myself that he’s indeed a flirt. Haha. Well… Just move on with my life. It’s not as if I will die without him, since he’s non-existing in my life sometimes too.
But I do not know what to do if I really see him in school. Maybe I will just act as if I am deaf and blind. Well, it is better than if I grow hatred for him, right? Let’s just give ourselves a leeway… it’s not good to have so much enemies around too. Especially in the small School of Business where the percentage of bumping into your enemy is like, 70%?
Oh ya, changing my blog url so as to keep away some people who view my blog secretly without tagging to let me acknowledge their presence. And then gossip happily. Ok if no people gossip about it, great.
I used to like popularity in my blog years ago. But I think it’s the ageing problem(LOL) in me that slowly, I prefer the low-profile life. Because as you grow, you will learn lessons of life, and hey, you come into knowledge that rumours are fatal.
Thanks Baboo for his counselling session yesterday. We had not been in touch for over a month already, and found out he has a girlfriend. And they have been together for over 2 months. And me as his bestfriend didn’t even know. What a failure of me.
Alright, getting down to business, I told baboo everything I tell joliang and Louisa. So I guessed boys do understand the action and speech of guys, and it came out another version of interpretation of that “dialogue”. Straightaway, baboo said, that the flirt isn’t a good guy.
Yippee! I can now reassure myself that he’s indeed a flirt. Haha. Well… Just move on with my life. It’s not as if I will die without him, since he’s non-existing in my life sometimes too.
But I do not know what to do if I really see him in school. Maybe I will just act as if I am deaf and blind. Well, it is better than if I grow hatred for him, right? Let’s just give ourselves a leeway… it’s not good to have so much enemies around too. Especially in the small School of Business where the percentage of bumping into your enemy is like, 70%?
Oh ya, changing my blog url so as to keep away some people who view my blog secretly without tagging to let me acknowledge their presence. And then gossip happily. Ok if no people gossip about it, great.
I used to like popularity in my blog years ago. But I think it’s the ageing problem(LOL) in me that slowly, I prefer the low-profile life. Because as you grow, you will learn lessons of life, and hey, you come into knowledge that rumours are fatal.


<< Home