Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Let me blog first before I type out my CRS assignment. Haha.

Anyway Jolene's right eye is recovering! That's a very good sign! Must take care of your eyes ok, girl(: Now I know the importance of the two peepers too.

Ok, do hope that Youwei will recover from his hip-ache soon. To the doctor, please come back wherever you are and attend to him quick! lol. Hope he will win the basketball match for SB in the sports league too! God bless (:

GGT tutorial was very important today. Learnt something very last minute; it's a question on the GMT stuff. It's very confusing, but I should just do my best to figure out!

After school I accompanied Jolene to travel in MRT from Dover to Boon Lay then to Outram Park. Chatted on alot of stuff. Actually there could be lots more... But due to time-constraint, we only spoke about the more important stuff...

By the blink of an eye, MST week is coming. I shall be starting my revision this saturday till the last day of the paper. haha. No time to waste. And some more, there are 6 projects on hand to be finished. I must be super to chiong everything. jiayou ba.

This semester must get at least 3.3 for GPA ok, Veron. No more procrastination and dilly-dally...