punggol estate is wow!
It's been 5 months since I've moved to Punggol. It's really a calm and quiet estate, and I really love it very much. It's just simply much better than my estate in Hougang which was noisy and my bullies all living so near me.
Solitude is good! Can sleep with no worries. Much more, my house is very near the Punggol Beach, so it's rather windy; and much more comfortable when it rains.
Furthermore, I have two Daiko seniors living in Punggol too! Zhicai lives over at Meridian Station (I can see his block over at my place), and Fred lives over at Cove Station(ok not that near haha)... But at least there are people whom I can go home with after outings. Though I don't like the fact that they alight from the LRT before me... It's so boring after they're gone. Ok mine's at Oasis Station.
But Oasis station has its good points as well! As my classes start mostly at 8am this sem, I could just sit at the station around 6.45am and watch the sunrise! Plus, there will be mist at the big vegetation beside the station in the early morning. Imagine fresh air! (:
Who really cares about the distance Punggol is from Sing Poly? When you love something, distance ceases to exist.
Solitude is good! Can sleep with no worries. Much more, my house is very near the Punggol Beach, so it's rather windy; and much more comfortable when it rains.
Furthermore, I have two Daiko seniors living in Punggol too! Zhicai lives over at Meridian Station (I can see his block over at my place), and Fred lives over at Cove Station(ok not that near haha)... But at least there are people whom I can go home with after outings. Though I don't like the fact that they alight from the LRT before me... It's so boring after they're gone. Ok mine's at Oasis Station.
But Oasis station has its good points as well! As my classes start mostly at 8am this sem, I could just sit at the station around 6.45am and watch the sunrise! Plus, there will be mist at the big vegetation beside the station in the early morning. Imagine fresh air! (:
Who really cares about the distance Punggol is from Sing Poly? When you love something, distance ceases to exist.


<< Home