Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Since my hair is still wet, I shall blog a little... Though I'm really very exhausted.

School ended early! At 12! So I went home for like 2 hours and travelled back to SP again as I wanted to go for the movie THE DRUMMER preview. End up practising abit with the wednesday batch; the ones I used to practise with... And it's definitely better in a way that the strength they used(since they are guys) were larger, so it's impactful and everything got easier and motivated. But I still prefer friday! =D

We set off at 6.45pm, travelled via mrt to Bugis and switched bus to Balestier's Shaw Plaza... and we alighted at the wrong busstop! We had to walk the distance of 3 bus stops before reaching...

About the movie, it's not really impressive. Maybe it can score for the beautiful meanings and phrases structured for drumming... And Jaycee Chan's acting ain't bad; it's good in fact... So, okok lah...

After that, went home with those taking EWL, and subsequently the Punggol gang... Cold jokes all the way, some were too analytical that I didn't bother to think because I was too exhausted.

Tomorrow school starts at 8! oh my. and I'm still here... sleeping soon!



i still can't come up with a best choice.

i'm afraid that you'd just disappear one day.
please, don't leave me alone.