Monday, October 15, 2007

Thanks for the birthday wishes subsequently. Appreciated (:

Meanwhile, thanks lover for your present! And Elisha's is still nowhere in sight. Neither is him. =.=

Well, today isn't much of interesting, as usual.

Being reprimanded by the FOM lecturer again, for talking in lecture. GOSH. I only talk when he's talking rubbish, or when I feel like talking and it's an appropriate time. I do listen tentively to the important stuff and explanations, and do my revision at home. So no way you're going to predict my exam results ok? Oh my, I should just shut up and listen.

The class had group discussions during OM tutorial, followed by individual presentation. So in the midst of the presentation of the 1st group, someone from the 2nd row (as believed), let out natural gas, and most people, even the tutor, heard and smelt it. It's pretty funny how the class and tutor reacted to it la... Like the presentor stopped talking all together suddenly and everyone was staring at the people of the 2nd row... Hahahaha! Well, it's wrong for me to build my happiness on someone's embarrassment. Duh.

Can someone tell me who and when should I offer my seat to in MRT? Is it the feeble elderly and pregnant ladies? What if the elderly is old yet is strong enough to stand? Or if the lady is not pregnant but actually have a protruding tummy? Someone enlighten me! And why some guys are so selfish enough to actually fight with ladies for a seat? Gosh...

Ok, Veronica is a MelPhleg as of her temperament. Dangerous for her secretiveness and hidden vengeance. Watch out, people!

Tomorrow is FOM project discussion. I'm tired of projects...