Today was a mixture of good and bad... But firstly, i'm thanking my branded unglams and Youwei for today! (:
My dear girls planned a surprise for me! With a cake, singing of birthday song at FC5, and presents which consisted of a necklace, hairband and a hairclip! They're really beautiful! I appreciated the time and effort forked out and put in to create this surprise... :D
I love you girls!! And Joliang's slippers snapped in the process, outside SB's MLT... at that point of time, it's really LOL! haha! jojo the late queen...
After my daiko training, waited for Youwei to walk over from SAC to my clubhouse, and we went for dinner... Walked the whole of Citylink, I still couldn't decide where to eat =X though he suggested for the HK cafe at Marina Sq, it's too crowded. So we walked over to Esplanade Arcade, but there's only cafe =.= In the end, settled for Yoshinoya back at Marina Sq, lol! After that, walked over to the roof of Esplanade where it oversees the magnificient view of city night. It's very beautiful, and it's my first time at there (:
Well, it's a night of continuous chatting... Can't shut up for a minute with him around.
I couldn't tahan my exhaustion, so went home at 2230... But I would love to stay over at Esplanade if there's chance, and it's fat chance...
But it's still a nice night spent, and appreciated the time he forked out too, despite his busy schedule. (:
Well... the day was also bad, that I hurt my ankle while playing badminton. :(
My left ankle is very weak, and well, it has been in bandage 5 years ago and cement cast 1 year ago.. Fancy hurting it again... haiz.
For daiko, I cried! Well... I just can't take it when people doubt my effort... You are not me, so you are in no position to judge if I've put in effort or not. What's worse than when your effort is condemmed? Thank God for Justina who's there... Sharing about our own experiences in daiko trainings and academia, plus going bonkers with her in trainings (:
Basically, will put up pics of my presents soon, maybe on monday or what. (I'm still waiting for my toilet paper sized present from Elisha)
My dear girls planned a surprise for me! With a cake, singing of birthday song at FC5, and presents which consisted of a necklace, hairband and a hairclip! They're really beautiful! I appreciated the time and effort forked out and put in to create this surprise... :D
I love you girls!! And Joliang's slippers snapped in the process, outside SB's MLT... at that point of time, it's really LOL! haha! jojo the late queen...
After my daiko training, waited for Youwei to walk over from SAC to my clubhouse, and we went for dinner... Walked the whole of Citylink, I still couldn't decide where to eat =X though he suggested for the HK cafe at Marina Sq, it's too crowded. So we walked over to Esplanade Arcade, but there's only cafe =.= In the end, settled for Yoshinoya back at Marina Sq, lol! After that, walked over to the roof of Esplanade where it oversees the magnificient view of city night. It's very beautiful, and it's my first time at there (:
Well, it's a night of continuous chatting... Can't shut up for a minute with him around.
I couldn't tahan my exhaustion, so went home at 2230... But I would love to stay over at Esplanade if there's chance, and it's fat chance...
But it's still a nice night spent, and appreciated the time he forked out too, despite his busy schedule. (:
Well... the day was also bad, that I hurt my ankle while playing badminton. :(
My left ankle is very weak, and well, it has been in bandage 5 years ago and cement cast 1 year ago.. Fancy hurting it again... haiz.
For daiko, I cried! Well... I just can't take it when people doubt my effort... You are not me, so you are in no position to judge if I've put in effort or not. What's worse than when your effort is condemmed? Thank God for Justina who's there... Sharing about our own experiences in daiko trainings and academia, plus going bonkers with her in trainings (:
Basically, will put up pics of my presents soon, maybe on monday or what. (I'm still waiting for my toilet paper sized present from Elisha)


<< Home