Today’s FOM presentation was finally over. Though it was only a trial, but having the feel of how the expected professional presentation is going to be like do gear everyone for our future presentations.
Plus, got to comment that this semester’s lecturers and tutors are really funny. Well, at least it makes class more tolerable. And everyday seems to pass by fast, which is good in some ways.
I do find myself slacking a lot, procrastinating and stuff on my studies. I should not be behaving like this. Maybe it’s something natural. Imagine yourself slogging hard, making it a point to revise all work, yet the result you yield in the end isn’t that satisfying. I might just need time to pick myself up again.
It is very annoying to hear people say your name during lectures. Furthermore, they are people that are not close to me. I just hate to hear others mentioning your name and what you did. It’s as if they know you more than I do. Maybe it’s really the case?
I feel like I don’t really know you. Everything about you is a mystery and I have no chance to know about them at all. It’s time to question on my understanding of you. It gets tired having to guess your intentions. How long is this going to drag?
On a lighter note, tomorrow is Friday again! I love Fridays! Plus having dinner with the daikoreans finally… (:
Plus, got to comment that this semester’s lecturers and tutors are really funny. Well, at least it makes class more tolerable. And everyday seems to pass by fast, which is good in some ways.
I do find myself slacking a lot, procrastinating and stuff on my studies. I should not be behaving like this. Maybe it’s something natural. Imagine yourself slogging hard, making it a point to revise all work, yet the result you yield in the end isn’t that satisfying. I might just need time to pick myself up again.
It is very annoying to hear people say your name during lectures. Furthermore, they are people that are not close to me. I just hate to hear others mentioning your name and what you did. It’s as if they know you more than I do. Maybe it’s really the case?
I feel like I don’t really know you. Everything about you is a mystery and I have no chance to know about them at all. It’s time to question on my understanding of you. It gets tired having to guess your intentions. How long is this going to drag?
On a lighter note, tomorrow is Friday again! I love Fridays! Plus having dinner with the daikoreans finally… (:


<< Home