Monday, October 22, 2007

today's rantings.

Today's OM is sian de lor. I was waiting for Mrs Kee to ask me the questions for the tutorials because I was fully prepared! Then I waited for a very long time. She die-die didn't ask me. Then reach the last question, where I had the wrong answer, she then hoped I would fight to answer. Walau. End up I got no participating marks for the tutorial I had dutifully prepared at home. It's not fair la!

Then today Joliang's right eye got abrasion due to her contact lens... Then she was very frightened during the eye checkup at the Optometry Centre... could sense the fear in her la. she was shivering and holding on to me very tight, and cried... Hope her eye will recover soon, with no complications or whatsoever... God bless! (:

HU bazaar is also sian de lor. Nothing fun, and whoever sang songs over there, the singing just wasn't up to standard. Ok, I don't mean I can sing very well or what la. But if you are an avid music lover, you sure could sense the tone deaf la. haha. And hope that ShiTing and Louisa's business at the booth will pick up... Jiayou!

I dunno why, just looking forward to fridays every day. haha... Justina's influence bah. lol i wanna learn more songs! Next song will be Kiyon!

And so, just started talking to Jansen whom I met earlier this year in TPJC's orientation... Time flies and he's in army. Ok la, he quitted Mjc to enter NS, since he will be furthering his studies in Melbourne, Australia in 1&half years' time. So cool la, study physio somemore. Hope he will have a time of his life in NS besides all the hardship he has to go through. Since he's only 17 years old, considered as too young to be put through this kind of training. Overall he's nice, except that he complains alot about my typing skills and me being emo kid. Ok la. at least a new friend found.