Thursday, October 04, 2007

veronica falls sick again! this time, or like every other time, it's cold. Running nose, sore throat and slight fever... Must be the food I'm eating nowadays... Too heaty!

We drew lots to allocate groupings for FOM and I ended up with most of my PTH group members: Shane, Ernie, Louisa! Just that Genevieve is in our group for now, haha. Well, did I mention that I hope to work with Shane again last time in my post? So God has given me this chance, and I really wish that history won't repeat, and we'll have a great time working together. =D

Sometimes, receiving alot of presents during birthday is incomparable to having your family and friends celebrating it for you.

And I'm quite fed up that Emily and my ideas for IDEA are continuously questioned and rejected by Mr Alan. So now we are getting to nowhere. Is this what you hope to see, that your students will have nothing to present next Tuesday, because you always dim their lightbulbs or even change their lightbulbs everytime, Mister?

Honestly, I do not know what IDEA is for. If we have plentiful of innovations or inventions, we won't be studying in SP. We might be in NUS High School preparing to be science experts of the future or in some research laboratory in A*STAR research centre. But hey, no use moaning here. If IDEA is meant to be a drag, or if the unhappiness can be magnified enough for Chairman of SP to notice, I would not have seen it today, because it would have been long gone from SP core modules.

Ok, shut up, Veron, and face the piling projects coming your way. And Mum is angry to hear me moaning every Thursday.

"I don't like SP."
"I regret choosing DTRM... so many modules... then still need to wear formal."
"DTRM so difficult to score high marks. Everyone is too clever."
"I should have chosen DBF or DBA."
"Walau, so much projects, so little time."
"Most days 8am start lessons, I sleep at 10pm the night before also no use, still tired."

"Ask you to choose DAC, next time salary very high, you don't want."
"Didn't you say you love SP last time?"
"I didn't ask you to get top of class or cohort."
"Why do you go and join Daiko?"
"Why don't you go to sleep at 9pm and don't go online?"
"Last time I had to endure your sis's moaning about her DECC engineering, now yours."