Well, two days of no blogging though I was online! Projects are occupying my personal time too. For instance, I actually wanted to go for the Escape outing. But due to projects, I decided to give it a miss. So right now I'm pretty worried on what if I could not make it for Crystalene's birthday outing. However, I will do my best to save time for the outing.
Plus, it is kind of interesting to see how others and even myself delegate work to others for project- the language and tone used. Too professional. LOL. And I am proud to see myself getting serious in project works. It is also satisfying to see the fruits of my labour in the end; and the experience I attained from the presentations... It isn't so bad, for now, most of the projects are getting firm headstarts.
I thought only myself get muddled over the different projects and mental blocks... So Fred does too! Being business students is so... haiz.
Daiko training! <3
I simply love the fat and round thing, like what tiang tou said! haha! So training was a little more hard than usual, since Yoshino ain't as easy as I thought. Screwed up again! And trying hard to spin my drumsticks beautifully and elegantly.
After training was dinner with 8 others at BK @ Plaza Sing. I'm always glad when they decide to go PS. It's easier for me to go home too!
Ok, so the blur me went to order my meal. I said to the staff that I wanted BK Chicken, yet unawared that I was actually pointing at the BK Bacon. So when Fred asked me what I am ordering, I looked at the menu once again. SHIT! I actually ordered the BK bacon. I cannot take beef la! So with full of guilt, I prayed hard before I slowly ate(yet being teased by Alvin). Every bite was so sinful, and my stomach was feeling funny, so I GAVE UP. I threw the half-eaten burger aside and survived on my fries instead.. haha.
We went home after that,which was very early...
The trip to PS was fun with them around; joking and laughing. And the trip back home with Fred was also good; as I came to realise alot of important stuff... And do really wish that we can achieve our goals! (: God bless!
How a nice way to end the day. (:
Plus, it is kind of interesting to see how others and even myself delegate work to others for project- the language and tone used. Too professional. LOL. And I am proud to see myself getting serious in project works. It is also satisfying to see the fruits of my labour in the end; and the experience I attained from the presentations... It isn't so bad, for now, most of the projects are getting firm headstarts.
I thought only myself get muddled over the different projects and mental blocks... So Fred does too! Being business students is so... haiz.
Daiko training! <3
I simply love the fat and round thing, like what tiang tou said! haha! So training was a little more hard than usual, since Yoshino ain't as easy as I thought. Screwed up again! And trying hard to spin my drumsticks beautifully and elegantly.
After training was dinner with 8 others at BK @ Plaza Sing. I'm always glad when they decide to go PS. It's easier for me to go home too!
Ok, so the blur me went to order my meal. I said to the staff that I wanted BK Chicken, yet unawared that I was actually pointing at the BK Bacon. So when Fred asked me what I am ordering, I looked at the menu once again. SHIT! I actually ordered the BK bacon. I cannot take beef la! So with full of guilt, I prayed hard before I slowly ate(yet being teased by Alvin). Every bite was so sinful, and my stomach was feeling funny, so I GAVE UP. I threw the half-eaten burger aside and survived on my fries instead.. haha.
We went home after that,which was very early...
The trip to PS was fun with them around; joking and laughing. And the trip back home with Fred was also good; as I came to realise alot of important stuff... And do really wish that we can achieve our goals! (: God bless!
How a nice way to end the day. (:


<< Home