Thursday, November 29, 2007

Days come and go. Just when you think it is only the beginning, everything is already in the midway. Fun decorates and sadness vandalises the days. Everyday is enriched, and kept deep down in my heart, and for those memories, it is dutifully recorded in journals and blogs.

Lyrics-composing that comprises my attitude towards the past, present and future; the lyrics sincerely written for my dear friends.

Soon this year will come to an end soon, and it has been nothing but a very happening year.
Maybe it is due to being a freshman in new schools (TPJC, SP), making choices that affect my career(DTRM), crafting a direction out of this life(as my ambition to be an events planner soars), participating actively in things i love and with people i love (SPJDDT), accepting and anticipating new changes in my life (friendships), having another view out of the window (moving to Punggol).

I cannot say for sure if I really like or dislike, since even if I dislike, life still goes on. Everyday is a chance given to us to make our lives better.

Even if projects are creating a hell out of me; even if friendship problems make me want to hide away.
-----------------------------------------------

Today's training we practised our basics. Phew! I managed to brave through it... Esp Prayer. But now we are starting to learn Sound of Okinawa already. Good good... seems challenging though. ><
Practice ended early... and today I had to go home alone, so sad... So I took the opportunity to take the train to Harbourfront and back to Outram Park then back to Punggol, and slept throughout the journey.
This morning I also slept, then my head almost rested on a guy's shoulder. Very bad! Actually I did not want to go to school that early... but Mr Wong forced the class... so bo bian, reach class at 0745hrs (i'm the 1st to arrive)... thank God for Zengkai who helped me carry my laptop from Dover to SB... (:

Then OM project, I went to BizIT library with lover to read through the business periodicals, until we see stars... it's boring...
And I ate 4 chicken nuggets and 3 seaweed chicken within an hour.. call me glutton...
oh ya, today SB had its Food Implosion... Youwei and Elisha joined too... Then saw Youwei like feeling really unwell and depressed after the whole event.. Hope he's ok... As for Elisha, I think he got into the next round or something. If there's no next round, then he's the winner loh. haha...