Thursday, November 22, 2007

everything is just too late...

Stress has finally got its toll on me. Cried 2 times today. One was during FOM tutorial groupwork, another was at Dover when i was with my daikoreans... Actually I was not going to really burst out. But when Cally said something(i forgot what le) then i felt extremely pitiful for myself, I could not control anymore.

My daikoreans are such nice people. (: Thanks Cally for the hug and the concerns from the rest!

This morning I met Zalina anyway. I looked worn out and forlorn, clad in formal wear but was in slippers. She was very nice to help me with my shoe bag. Then I got to know that she only has 2 projects on hand. That didn't helped. I was feeling so pitiful for myself.

In class was terrible, since the feeling I had felt during July keep coming back. I felt so scared and pitied myself again.

In daiko, i think i was too sensitive or something, even minor things annoyed me and I felt deeper pity.

So that's about how the bomb exploded. lol

I had told Mum and Fred that i wanted to switch to DAC since it is more exam-based and less project-based, i felt that it suit me, but that's really a tough choice to make. I do not really know what to do. Maybe the classmates I might meet over there are lousy?
Well, what holds me back are just emotional attachments, and the idea of "just another 1 and a half years to go".


just tired, that's all.

when days have become a burden
when relations are just a drag
of all things that are downturning
i turn to you for support
but now listlessness sets in
maybe i do not have much of a choice afterall.