Sunday, November 25, 2007

Firstly, shall start off with HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALVIN YET ZHAN HAO!

the highlight is not the present... but the very cuteeee card. Painstakenly done mostly by Mel and Justina, and I only supply the pens and write the wishing out... But the bag is painstakenly searched high and low, from bugis walked to Marina Sq you know. haha (:

The bbq wasn't bad, then some of his friends were quite sociable too, but a bit too much then felt uneasy, haha... Cally, Xinyi and I spoke to a girl who said she only know him for dunno how many days only, then the four of us then played heart attack with a group of guys(his sec sch classmates)... Ok they're funny... Then he had a birthday bash... as in bashed up by his friends who insisted on "must hit then can grow up"... lol and they really bashed him up hard.

still abit hungry now, haha... cuz with strangers around I don't eat alot. but it's ok as long as the host is happy la...

The proposal is approved! and I've somehow told ZC about the itineries in brief since he asked... Hope everything will go smoothly and hooray to mel, justina and me! lol... Will rope in more ppl once things are perfectly settled. jiayou ba!

very happy today! sense of accomplishment (:

jiayou for tmr's KYTB skit also! ^^