Sunday, November 11, 2007

i ask why.

I'm so unhappy. And only my mum knows why. She keeps talking about him. Or maybe I started it, I don't know. But it is so nice to mention him. hahaha...

So mum said if we have fate we'll be together... It's consoling. Yet depressing. What if no fate? haha...

Btw the person i'm talking about is not the person mentioned yesterday. so yeah. (:

school starts at 8am tomorrow. I am back to the 8-5 weekdays. Thursday will be extra tiring. 8-8. haha... I don't like that. But i don't think i have much choice. Wednesday is too crowded.
Shall go for the thurs training first. If i really cannot cope, then i'll consider again.

Projects coming again, and some are coming to a halt soon. Better be. I'm sick of browsing Business Source Premier and Google.

Ate and slept so much today again since I'm so unhappy.

God, you have taken so much energy booster from me. Something like giving me a land to build a house without providing the tools.