Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I love deepavali! or is it deevapali? Should be the former.
But the true case is, i can slack tonight! And mug to death tomorrow! Haha! MST coming to an end! woots~

PACC today was shocking. The questions were mostly not similar to the past year papers. I even had mental block half way through the first question. I blamed myself for bringing too much emotions into this paper. All the hopes people pinned on me were too overwhelming to neglect... However, I sincerely pray for an A, since I've forgotten when was the last time an A appeared...

I remember the "YES!" gesture Mr Cheng used to encourage me when he gave back my previous paper...
I remember my effort put in to doing all the questions I was given...
I remember the sms Fred sent me in the morning, encouraging and wishing me luck...
Continue to work hard! :D

Today I spoke to 2 girls whom I had not spoke to for a long time...
First was Zalina(:
we were talking about Mdm Frieda... And I'm sort of like wanted to sit down and chat with her more since we have not talked for a long time, and besides, i'm walking aimlessly in school too.. But she's busy, so only a brief chat and that's it.

Second was Alicia! I saw her at Tampines Mall! So I asked her on her promos and she made it! (:
but it was shocking to know that the retain rate for TPJC was over a hundred...

Talking to her makes me reminisced about the short but happy moments in TPJC. Alicia, Novea, Jasmine... also Jansen whom I have only started talking to weeks ago... my OG37 (:
TPJC is great... but doesn't suit me...

Shall get into the main purpose for going Tampines today... To buy Crystal's bdae prezzie! (:
Shopped only awhile... Managed to get something good!
Before that, ping-er and I went to dine at Ajisen! And she told me alot about her... Seriously, I'm shocked, and find it hard to take initially... But I'm ok with it now, and tell myself the more I should watch over her and think of ways to help her... I'm worried...
I may not understand your plight, but I do hope you will share the burden with me...


screaming out loud to the dead silence;
can it be heard;
can it be felt;
can it get into your mind;
telling you to find;
me.