Friday, November 02, 2007

It's a busy day today; i was outside most of the time!

Morning wake up, then headed down to CP with mum to deposit money, then bought my KFC brunch and headed down to Outram Park then to Eunos to Lan's house to do IDEA project...

It was my first time going, and guess what, I managed to find my way to her house very successfully! I did not ask for directions you know... See, next time if wanna go backpacking, find me. Sure won't get lost! =X

Zoopie was cuteeee! Today was the first time I have seen her. She loves to lick people; and I have not hear her bark at all la. And I really sayang her, though I did not hug her. To think I am rather terrified with some hyperactive dogs, haha... Cute doggieeeeeeeeee....

So we ate and discussed projects... After that, we threw everything aside and started to groove into clubbing songs... Lan filmed, while Tiang, Liang, Sai and I danced hard, with Tiang as the lead dancer. Sexy! haha... And Zoopie got petrified with our sudden wild reactions.

Then went home with the rest around 5pm, and chatted with Liang again... Joliang ah, see I so good, accompanied you till Outram Park leh... And I am a good listener also, won't ignore you de lolx. what am I typing anyway =X

Reached home and mum and i waited for dad to return before we headed to Punggol Plaza for dinner, returning only after 9pm. Because we went to the pasar malam again for sis's Ramly burger. Sinful sis... still happily munching away the burger now...
Ate alot today... to atone for my sin, I shall go on diet tomorrow. As if I will.

Running nose now... What happened??
Tmr's FOM project is cancelled... So I only need to wake up at a later time then head for Bedok with Fred...
Or else I would be going to school for only 1hour and off I go. It's not good la.