punggol flat.
Not much of an event today. Had skit during OM and had fun... I acted someone that is not me. A demanding and controlling wife. LOL! and John's words froze the whole class with "Darling, I'm home~" I was having goosebumps then too. haha! Took back my OM paper, result is not bad; although not an A but it's enough la. I should be contented with what I have(: and told joliang the external locus of control of mine. heees! Jiayou for the project and exam!
ok as i said i will share about my Punggol flat encounters, here it is:
NUTTY CALLERS
1)
Phone: Ring~ ring~
Me: Hello.
Caller: Shuxian~ (in those kind of "teh" voice, with some auntie giggling in the background)
Me: ...
Me: (covered the speaker, called out to my mum: Ma, I dunno who the heck...)
Me: (back to phone) Ermm, who are you looking for?
Caller: Is ah gong in~?
Me: (thinking) Wah, you ask me is my ah gong in? My two ah gongs have already passed away decades ago...
Me: Oh, you've got the wrong number. (politely =P)
2)
Phone: Ring~ Ring~
Mum: Hello.
Caller: can I look for [name]? (with a guy whispering at the background, believed to be some banglas)
Mum: (what the heck?) (slams down phone. lol)
HOT-TEMPERED CIRCUITS
Short circuit happened at home for 3 times within a week. Initially, I thought Singapore have another major blackout. I was using my laptop everytime when it happened. But no, it had nothing to do with the short circuit since I wasn't relying on the electricity for laptop power.
However, on 3 occassions, Mum was busy cleaning the heating element of the rice cooker, with wet cloth. Get it? lol
On some Sundays, my main door would be opened, with my iron gate locked, of course. So Mum will be yakking away while walking around the living room.
Mum: AHHHHHH!! (screamed)
Why? Because a foreign worker had just walked past the quiet corridor. See what happens when you don't open the door 24/6 in this case, haha. Aren't prepared for passer-bys!
ok as i said i will share about my Punggol flat encounters, here it is:
NUTTY CALLERS
1)
Phone: Ring~ ring~
Me: Hello.
Caller: Shuxian~ (in those kind of "teh" voice, with some auntie giggling in the background)
Me: ...
Me: (covered the speaker, called out to my mum: Ma, I dunno who the heck...)
Me: (back to phone) Ermm, who are you looking for?
Caller: Is ah gong in~?
Me: (thinking) Wah, you ask me is my ah gong in? My two ah gongs have already passed away decades ago...
Me: Oh, you've got the wrong number. (politely =P)
2)
Phone: Ring~ Ring~
Mum: Hello.
Caller: can I look for [name]? (with a guy whispering at the background, believed to be some banglas)
Mum: (what the heck?) (slams down phone. lol)
HOT-TEMPERED CIRCUITS
Short circuit happened at home for 3 times within a week. Initially, I thought Singapore have another major blackout. I was using my laptop everytime when it happened. But no, it had nothing to do with the short circuit since I wasn't relying on the electricity for laptop power.
However, on 3 occassions, Mum was busy cleaning the heating element of the rice cooker, with wet cloth. Get it? lol
On some Sundays, my main door would be opened, with my iron gate locked, of course. So Mum will be yakking away while walking around the living room.
Mum: AHHHHHH!! (screamed)
Why? Because a foreign worker had just walked past the quiet corridor. See what happens when you don't open the door 24/6 in this case, haha. Aren't prepared for passer-bys!


<< Home