survey and after-thoughts.
Today's slimming centres' survey was very fun! Though we kind of failed the first mission at "London" as we did not act rich enough...
However, confidence came to us after that first visit, so our subsequent visits to
"MaryC" and "JY" were rather successful; they really thought Joliang, Sai and I were rich kids la.
MaryC's personnel was still full of suspicion on our status but definitely treated us better than she treated Tiang and Lan. But JY's was different... Must be due to the planned-up convo we 3 had while waiting for our consultation. It was so loud, so funny, so OMG...
The most hilarious part of the convo was when Sai exclaimed that Zhang Dong Liang was her ex, and they broke up because she was two-timing him with Lin Yu Zhong. OMG la, I'm giggling even as I'm typing this out... What a LOL!
Though it was really a pissing-off moment during the 2 consultations... "You need to lose weight before you can contour your body... 4kg!" Ok at least I'm reminded that my body has some problems.
And JY's consultation came as too persuasive; everyone of us were quite tempted to join... As the personnel thought we were rich kids with a budget of $2500, she introduced to us a $1400++ slimming package.. Then instead, the normal kids(tiang and Lan) were introduced the $288 package instead. Both guarantee to slim us down by 5kg...
Besides this, we still went eating at Pastamania and shopping and Joliang falls in love with clothes quite easily, hehe..
Overall the trip was fine... Just that the uneasiness comes back once in awhile... Will feel a bit left out sometimes...
Occasionally I would wonder maybe it's because i'm not in the same CCA as them, therefore there isn't any common topic.
Although I'm part of Rotaract Club, I'm not an active member since I have already intended to devote myself in Daiko right from the start.
I also wanted to join dance class, but just the thought of the word "dance" reminds me of him and I can't help but hate Latin Dance because.... haiz.
Well, maybe it's my sensitivity acting up again.I don't know. I just have the intuition that I can't afford to miss out anything.
It's time to collect my feelings and move on.
However, confidence came to us after that first visit, so our subsequent visits to
"MaryC" and "JY" were rather successful; they really thought Joliang, Sai and I were rich kids la.
MaryC's personnel was still full of suspicion on our status but definitely treated us better than she treated Tiang and Lan. But JY's was different... Must be due to the planned-up convo we 3 had while waiting for our consultation. It was so loud, so funny, so OMG...
The most hilarious part of the convo was when Sai exclaimed that Zhang Dong Liang was her ex, and they broke up because she was two-timing him with Lin Yu Zhong. OMG la, I'm giggling even as I'm typing this out... What a LOL!
Though it was really a pissing-off moment during the 2 consultations... "You need to lose weight before you can contour your body... 4kg!" Ok at least I'm reminded that my body has some problems.
And JY's consultation came as too persuasive; everyone of us were quite tempted to join... As the personnel thought we were rich kids with a budget of $2500, she introduced to us a $1400++ slimming package.. Then instead, the normal kids(tiang and Lan) were introduced the $288 package instead. Both guarantee to slim us down by 5kg...
Besides this, we still went eating at Pastamania and shopping and Joliang falls in love with clothes quite easily, hehe..
Overall the trip was fine... Just that the uneasiness comes back once in awhile... Will feel a bit left out sometimes...
Occasionally I would wonder maybe it's because i'm not in the same CCA as them, therefore there isn't any common topic.
Although I'm part of Rotaract Club, I'm not an active member since I have already intended to devote myself in Daiko right from the start.
I also wanted to join dance class, but just the thought of the word "dance" reminds me of him and I can't help but hate Latin Dance because.... haiz.
Well, maybe it's my sensitivity acting up again.I don't know. I just have the intuition that I can't afford to miss out anything.
It's time to collect my feelings and move on.


<< Home