Friday, November 30, 2007

This morning, was informed by Hafizah that the SB Food Implosion is still going on, so Jolene and I skipped half the PACC lecture just to watch...

Initially, I don't know who to support; since Youwei and Elisha were also in the competition too... Then saw Youwei that side got alot of supporters, and Hafizah was supporting Elisha, so I went along to support Elisha loh... Then I think he vomited and was disqualified... Then winner was soon announced but who cares, I do not even know him, haha... Left Youwei and a guy who ate up his own vomit in order to remain in the competition (Eww, but courageous), so of course I went ahead to shout Youwei's name, but behind the other guy's supporters... Almost kena bashed up you know, lol jkjk... Then Youwei got 3rd after eating up 2 bowls of CP Wanton, haha...

Mr Bean was there too! Mr Bean's mascot is so fat and big, really wanted to go hug, haha.. super cute... somemore, it squeezed into the lift la. cute! and a girl even kicked it at the butt... poor guy... got free soya milk too! but i didn't go take...

Then saw Youwei again, so I went up to ask how he was, and he said his stomach was bloated from all the eating... take care!! Papa seems to be involved in alot of competitions loh...

After class went to clubhouse to construct the roster board until 7pm... I think I was abit sensitive then became very pek chek... sorry if i had raised my voice earlier on... but alas the board is almost done... hooray to my musketeers!!!

Macau, macau... really want to go... it's vital for my gaming and operations management module in Yr2... but if I go, I will lose alot of things... I really don't wish to go at this kind of time... Ahh... I'm paying for everything myself(air ticket, accomodations, allowance). I'll go bankrupt soon... my dear savings... furthermore, I haven't even pay the daiko workshop fees yet... T.T

why am I suddenly so hard up for money? haiyoooo....