Saturday, November 10, 2007

Well, it is time to be truthful in my blog now. It is my personal space... so the more I should be frank in here. No more hiding...!

Firstly... I am so sad! Why no more training on fridays? I felt so lost... Justina too. No more dinner together after trainings. No more going home late. I'll feel strange going home so early on fridays. My happiness... I feel like going on wednesday's slot, but I also prefer thursday's slot... Both have the same cons, that is I have to wait for 2 hours before training starts. Ok thursday has another con, that is it's the day I have to dress formally. God.

Secondly.. I feel that i'm so ignorant about the real life out there. And I'm forcefully threatened to grow up these few days. I guess it's life and the changing society. I know I have to face it one day. But why now? It left me to thinking if love is sustainable with just purely emotions and nothing else. And is it true that it is embarrassing for guys to still remain a virgin at the age of 20? Personally, I don't think it is, and it would be far better if they are.


Honestly.. since this post is meant to be the most honest post ever... I shall not be shy with how i feel about certain things that happened... You might be offended... but do respect my thoughts..

I'm actually quite disappointed in you. You told me, you have thought of being together with me, but you still went on to kiss another girl? Come on, if you really like me, why did you do that? Or have a crush on her in the first place? And it's like going MIA after knowing her, omg. What do you treat me as? Then after all that struggling, you contact me again. Gosh. I really don't know what to say. Or maybe I don't know you at all. I guess I can't be bothered with you already.


All this has led me to thinking... Maybe guys are fickle-minded... sigh.

good bye.