Wednesday, November 28, 2007

When you know your effort won't come to vain, the feeling is great.
I certainly hope that everything will run smoothly, since it's our first time getting our hands on planning.

It's gonna be exciting, fun-filled and thrilling. At least we are feeling that way now!

Of course, studies are not neglected. Though it will be like another project on hand, at least it is and will be a fun process.

Able to interact and hit-off well with people are not easy. But at least I tried, and here I am.

There are times when I think back on what if I quit at that point of time since I have no classmates or goodfriends in Daiko with me. I do not know where the courage to carry on came from, since I am dependent on others and I am not sociable.

But all these are past tense. Hope there will be more exciting words to illustrate my future tense. ^^


Tmr training, friday constructing seniors' training roster board. anticipating~ haha..

And I went to the clubhouse today too! waited for Justina to finish her quiz then we discussed our stuff... Meanwhile I practised on my DOH and my favourite song currently. Yoshino/Kiyon. ((:
Tomorrow will be revising basics again~