After school, ShiTing, Louisa and I went down to Clementi, trying to make a police report. But was turned down right at the doorstep, and was told to go MOM instead. So shall go tomorrow, and hope everything will go fine and our money back to us!
During the class gathering on 21Dec, they will be having an activity whereby everyone will share about their school life and such... Physically I will not be there, but my heart will surely be with them. So Yingxi asked me to write out a "report", so as to share my bit with the E4s...
Honestly, I miss them alot, alot and alot; and i really wish to know what stuff are going on in their lives too. But never mind, hope that there will be more chances...
I miss Mdm Frieda! I miss chatting and joking with brother. I miss talking craps with Lincoln. I miss the songs discussion with Yingxi and Liling... I guess I miss everyone in E4!
I think I have nothing to fear
Since I've got you!(:
During the class gathering on 21Dec, they will be having an activity whereby everyone will share about their school life and such... Physically I will not be there, but my heart will surely be with them. So Yingxi asked me to write out a "report", so as to share my bit with the E4s...
Honestly, I miss them alot, alot and alot; and i really wish to know what stuff are going on in their lives too. But never mind, hope that there will be more chances...
I miss Mdm Frieda! I miss chatting and joking with brother. I miss talking craps with Lincoln. I miss the songs discussion with Yingxi and Liling... I guess I miss everyone in E4!
I think I have nothing to fear
Since I've got you!(:


<< Home