Thursday, December 13, 2007

At least part of the air has been cleared, and I guess most of us can breathe more easily. Just left the last lap of confrontation maybe, and hope that things will go well by then.

From this, I have learnt to appreciate everyone more than ever. Certainly, got to know how misunderstandings can really lead to things turning real ugly. I guess the misunderstanding between juniors ourselves has to be cleared too, soon. Anyway just pray for the best to come by.

Meanwhile, I am keeping the flame in me burning. Amazingly, getting back to the drums today just gave me such a brand new feel. The love for it is back again, and trust me, I am loving it more than ever, maybe due to the acknowledge that SPJDDT do not come by easily...

Learning SOK now, and it's a pretty nice song. But currently I'm still in love with Kiyon. (:

Thanks ZC for the encouragement on drumming! I will train hard and improve!


did i mention i almost died this afternoon at the study area near FC3? When some engineering guys were experimenting with gas and creating explosions? Cally heard that too over the phone, haha...

now i'm down with flu... omg...