Going to the toilet over at Sports Hall just now, and saw some girls that were dressed in those "hooligan" style...
Reminds me so much of my secondary school days when I always hated to go to the toilet, for fear of seeing those potential bullies in there...
It was as if every action you do might just induce their sparks. I'm not sure too. I cannot help since there's a fear in me already...
Seeing my classmates being bullied and threatened, and being a victim myself too. I guess I was the first sec 1 kid that year who was succumbed to bullying. hahaha... I can still remember everything so well...
It was during end Feb to March, in 2003. Those swearings, criticism, Mr Mok's help and support from classmates... Everything... I will never forget why and how it happened... It is just some childish jealousy...
Reminds me so much of my secondary school days when I always hated to go to the toilet, for fear of seeing those potential bullies in there...
It was as if every action you do might just induce their sparks. I'm not sure too. I cannot help since there's a fear in me already...
Seeing my classmates being bullied and threatened, and being a victim myself too. I guess I was the first sec 1 kid that year who was succumbed to bullying. hahaha... I can still remember everything so well...
It was during end Feb to March, in 2003. Those swearings, criticism, Mr Mok's help and support from classmates... Everything... I will never forget why and how it happened... It is just some childish jealousy...


<< Home