Got home and had to rush letter for my dad and finish my missing part for my FOM report. Busy until I have no time to reply Fred's sms *sorry*. But still, thanks for your listening ear again and forcing me to say out what is bothering me just now... Seems like I always got alot of problems... lol
Anyway... sometimes when you look closer and deeper into someone, you will find faults and the great picture you portrayed about him/her will be shred into pieces. I guess nothing will change the way I look at you from now...
Yesterday night was indeed some lecture again. Cannot help but feel so disappointed.
Why does the hope has to be risen and then dropped straight down? I don't understand. I guess it will be hard for me to take initiative in planning stuff next time... I don't know.
Why does jealousy always get the better of human? tsk...
But in all... at least there are my thurs kakis in daiko!
Anyway... sometimes when you look closer and deeper into someone, you will find faults and the great picture you portrayed about him/her will be shred into pieces. I guess nothing will change the way I look at you from now...
Yesterday night was indeed some lecture again. Cannot help but feel so disappointed.
Why does the hope has to be risen and then dropped straight down? I don't understand. I guess it will be hard for me to take initiative in planning stuff next time... I don't know.
Why does jealousy always get the better of human? tsk...
But in all... at least there are my thurs kakis in daiko!


<< Home