Thursday, December 27, 2007

Holidays have not even end yet, and I'm already feeling the stress I'm going to have when school reopens. Projects and examinations.

I'm glad that all the busy moments will end soon by Tuesday. So I can get back to my books and laptop wholeheartedly.

Training today was fun yet tough. It seemed like no matter how hard you tell yourself "You are going to perfect this" or "No error throughout", there will still be mistakes out of somewhere. It is so demoralising, but it will be a motivation, I hope. Really hope that everyone will improve, be better, so we can all do a great job on Monday night!

Something has been bothering me so much... But if I tell those who should be concerned, will they care or understand? Ok, maybe one of them will care but do nothing; another will not care but listen and get over it; and the last one will listen, but at the same time, criticise.
So.... Should I wait for the boiler in me to reach the highest temperature, then blurt out all at one go? And it's up to them to take it, or leave it.


just when you turn back, he's no longer there.