I can't help but to blog everyday. It's an addiction i guess.
Ok... I was really reluctant to crawl out of bed today with this kind of weather outside. But still, there's training and I cannot miss it! (:
No breakfast for me today; only one packet of Pocky I bought from the vending machine at T11A. sad~ but never mind la, can slim down. lol
Then trained hard on Yoshino, the song that we'll be playing for the opening at the New Year Countdown at BoonLay! ZC said there'll be over 10,000 audiences, and perhaps live telecast... Woohoo... Must do a great job then. I cannot afford to screw up anything; like performing flying bachi sticks or bachi-stick-boxing-at-the-cheek; things I had done today. haha
Though the new style was hard to digest(only for me), I'm doing my best to perfect it. More practices, please.... I think I need that badly....
My splinters are back! Or should I say that it never disappeared. It seems like I am opening the wound everytime I drum. brrrr....
Must remember to buy present for xmas exchange!!
it's so empty, boring, and queer here. booooooooo......
updated random pics on SP. ha.
Ok... I was really reluctant to crawl out of bed today with this kind of weather outside. But still, there's training and I cannot miss it! (:
No breakfast for me today; only one packet of Pocky I bought from the vending machine at T11A. sad~ but never mind la, can slim down. lol
Then trained hard on Yoshino, the song that we'll be playing for the opening at the New Year Countdown at BoonLay! ZC said there'll be over 10,000 audiences, and perhaps live telecast... Woohoo... Must do a great job then. I cannot afford to screw up anything; like performing flying bachi sticks or bachi-stick-boxing-at-the-cheek; things I had done today. haha
Though the new style was hard to digest(only for me), I'm doing my best to perfect it. More practices, please.... I think I need that badly....
My splinters are back! Or should I say that it never disappeared. It seems like I am opening the wound everytime I drum. brrrr....
Must remember to buy present for xmas exchange!!
it's so empty, boring, and queer here. booooooooo......
updated random pics on SP. ha.


<< Home