Saturday, December 15, 2007

It is time for me to go back to my books. I cannot afford to flunk my exams because I am busy with all the planning and preparation. Mum is right; it is time for me to stay at home during weekends to mug. No more disappearing during weekends... Tomorrow shall be mugging at home.

How much I appreciate today that God has granted me.
I'm glad that Yoyo approached me to clear all the misunderstandings we had this afternoon in school.
I'm even more glad that misunderstandings in daikoreans have been further cleared with the presence of the key seniors; this afternoon too.

So I was clearing two misunderstandings within one afternoon. haha

Though shopping for daiko stayover today at Suntec then to Tiong Bahru was tiring since I was running a mild fever and cold, the process was simply so fun. The fantastic 3/4. lol

Coming back to school to prepare while it was showering heavily. Another kind of experience...
-----------------------------------------------

//The truth is, there is no line. There's only your life, how you mess it up, and who is there to save you. Or who isn't.//