Friday, December 07, 2007

Skipped my dearest PACC lecture in order to make it in time for the appointment over at MOM. So the officer suggested letting us think over if we want to take this matter to court. Now, a wise decision has to be made, to make sure that going to court will be a feasible way. And it is strongly possible that we will win the case but we may not get what we deserve afterall. And once we agree to take the matter to court, we will have to attend court session in a month’s time. Woohoo… Do not really know what will happen but well, going to court is not really a great thing afterall.

I slept at around 2am yesterday, and woke up at 6.30am to do OM project. And it was already with much grace from my group members, allowing me to reach school at a later time since I stay in Punggol.

Honestly, I am enjoying every bit of the OM project, even though we met with much difficulties. It is due to that my members are very cooperative! (: There are Zengkai to act cute and lover evilpigz to joke with me! Really hope that we could work together again…

Decided not to go to the guitarist concert though Mr Hidano will be performing daiko as well. I am physically and mentally tired, and projects due dates are approaching. Sorry dear girls…

Anyway, tomorrow is the start of the workshop. I wonder how the workshop is going to be like. What if I still cannot play well even after repeated guidance from Mr Hidano? Will I get scolded? Haha… Well, some mixed feelings linger…

Week 12: Monday- Organisational Management Presentation (American Apparel)
Fundamentals of Marketing Report (Starbucks Coffee)

Wednesday- Critical Reasoning Skills Presentation (Cloning)

Thursday- Fundamentals of Marketing Presentation (Starbucks Coffee)

I can smell holidays already!!!

Reflecting about yesterday… Can’t help but envy Cally’s relationship so much, and Justina and Melanie’s maturity in asking the questions…

The KFC meal we shared. The singing sessions we had. The gossipings we had. All are very much treasured!

Guide us with your grace; give us faith so we’ll be safe…