Thanksgiving
Hey! Today's Xmas Eve! Quite a solitude xmas eve for me every year. Maybe I should show some appreciation...
To my family. They're the ones who stand by me through ups-and-downs, even if I do not tell them my problems. Sometimes, it is not about voicing out your problems to make yourself feel better; it is more on the company you have, that makes you feel that you're not alone. Who is there, and who is not.
I appreciate every moment spent together, though I do not reminisce alot or talk about how much I enjoyed every gathering. I feel awkward for unable to join in the family day every saturday due to other commitments, especially these few weeks. They may not understand my cause for being committed to school stuff, but I think they will understand one day.
Through knowing how some of my friends miss their homes, I am treasuring my family more not taking their presence for granted.
For my friends. this is for peeps who have been motivating and hearing me out. Thanks for your patience. I know I am a problematic child who tends to exaggerate situations, takes everything on my stride, and maybe the most pessimistic person you've ever encountered.
But honestly, through your counselling, my probs are usually solved in the process. Like what my GEM lecturer said, sometimes we do not need others to give us the solutions to problems. It is rather through talking the problems out that we find the solutions in ourselves meanwhile.
And I may be the most unconfident person around. But every concern and encouragement shown to me really spurred me on alot... Maybe I'm just more attention-seeking, and need concern from people... But thanks for tolerating all, and love you guys!(:
Enjoy the peace of holy night...
To my family. They're the ones who stand by me through ups-and-downs, even if I do not tell them my problems. Sometimes, it is not about voicing out your problems to make yourself feel better; it is more on the company you have, that makes you feel that you're not alone. Who is there, and who is not.
I appreciate every moment spent together, though I do not reminisce alot or talk about how much I enjoyed every gathering. I feel awkward for unable to join in the family day every saturday due to other commitments, especially these few weeks. They may not understand my cause for being committed to school stuff, but I think they will understand one day.
Through knowing how some of my friends miss their homes, I am treasuring my family more not taking their presence for granted.
For my friends. this is for peeps who have been motivating and hearing me out. Thanks for your patience. I know I am a problematic child who tends to exaggerate situations, takes everything on my stride, and maybe the most pessimistic person you've ever encountered.
But honestly, through your counselling, my probs are usually solved in the process. Like what my GEM lecturer said, sometimes we do not need others to give us the solutions to problems. It is rather through talking the problems out that we find the solutions in ourselves meanwhile.
And I may be the most unconfident person around. But every concern and encouragement shown to me really spurred me on alot... Maybe I'm just more attention-seeking, and need concern from people... But thanks for tolerating all, and love you guys!(:
Enjoy the peace of holy night...


<< Home