Tuesday, January 08, 2008


Ate so much today~ Maggi before coming to school. Then after reaching school, ate a plate of fried noodles. That was at 0910hrs. During my break at 1pm, I ate a bowl of fried fish beehoon. Then at stats tutorial at 3pm, I ate a cup of whipped potato. Then when I reach home around 6, I ate my dinner. Wahaha.... How great appetite!

Anyway, Geog of Global Tourism tutorial today on Egypt was funny!
Cairo Tower- A tower in Cairo
Ancient women in Egypt were known as Cleopatra
Mummies are ghosts
Mummy= Popiah
The Museum of Islamic Arts- musuem with alot of Islamic arts
Camels in Egypt- Egyptian camels
Camels in Indonesia- Foreign talents

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
----------------------------------

Happy belated birthday, lover! Will give u my token of love soon. LOL =D

Macau trip might be postponed to Sept. Donno is good or bad. But it's better. lame. haha