Saturday, January 19, 2008

Exams are drawing nearer and nearer. Are you ready? Or, am I ready? To some extent, I am still not ready yet. Things to memorise are just too much, and I have no more creative ways to absorb them. OM is my greatest worry. =( Being the debut paper I'll be taking, I think I should do a great job in that; and since I like this module too. But there is just too much to memorise...

I think I need incentives. So I can be motivated to study hard. Don't try to use the post-exam celebrations or the 10wk holidays to tempt me. I've tried to seduce myself with them. But to no avail.

I'm going for the SB Freshman Orientation Camp! Yeah~! It's so worth it! 27-29th March =D
Must make more friends! ^^

But that won't be an incentive too. hahaha... Neither daiko will be, because of the physical training segment included =(

So... Tell me what's worth all the mugging... Maybe I should try.... GPA 3.5! jiayou jiayou!!
-----------------------------
Organisational Management 21Jan08 6pm-8.10pm =D
Fundamentals of Marketing 23Jan08 2pm-4.10pm =S
Statistics for Business 25Jan08 2pm-4.10pm =T
Geography for Global Tourism 29Jan08 2pm-4.10pm =Z
Principles of Accounting 31Jan08 2pm-4.10pm =]