i really can't smell my A for stats this time. =( or maybe it has turned rotten already... All thanks to probability questions... I feel rotten. Pinned so much hope on it yet it will come out disastrous... at least Jundong is making me feel that i'm not in a very bad shape. But i'm sure in the end he will still get his A. =D
Anyway... I saw a gigantic Doraemon at Punggol Plaza just now! Love doraemon lots! =D
Now, 2 more papers to go... And my only hope left is Accounts. Better get an A. T.T
And congrats to Crystalene and Stan for their olevel results! Crystal's going for SRJC and Stan to SP. Woots~! haha glad that stan's choosing SP!
after all these... I'm still not happy for some reasons. ><
Anyway... I saw a gigantic Doraemon at Punggol Plaza just now! Love doraemon lots! =D
Now, 2 more papers to go... And my only hope left is Accounts. Better get an A. T.T
And congrats to Crystalene and Stan for their olevel results! Crystal's going for SRJC and Stan to SP. Woots~! haha glad that stan's choosing SP!
after all these... I'm still not happy for some reasons. ><


<< Home