School's starting tomorrow. But I'm not a wee bit prepared for the exam revision part. Been really tired, and the motivation to study seems to be missing.
Somehow, it felt like the lights are off, and I'm pushed back to reality. Fewer hard laughs thereafter, and I'm back to my gloomy moments.
The real holidays are coming, but not after the major exams. I can't believe it; soon I will be Year2 in DTRM. And the seniors in SB and SPJDDT are going to be Year3, and some, graduating. Undescribable; just feel abit nostalgic. Wonder if I'll still be in contact with them. I don't know...
Somehow, it felt like the lights are off, and I'm pushed back to reality. Fewer hard laughs thereafter, and I'm back to my gloomy moments.
The real holidays are coming, but not after the major exams. I can't believe it; soon I will be Year2 in DTRM. And the seniors in SB and SPJDDT are going to be Year3, and some, graduating. Undescribable; just feel abit nostalgic. Wonder if I'll still be in contact with them. I don't know...


<< Home