The second day of SP Open House =P
too bad Stanley isn't there today. He can only go tomorrow but I will not be there.
Hopped on the tour bus again with ShiTing at 12.30pm, and toured the whole of SP! The speaker from Sch of BE spoke really fluent English! For the whole journey, he somehow reminded me of Elisha, as I'm sure his eyes looked so much like Elisha's.
Today is also Youwei's 19th birthday!^^ Wished him 2 times already... First at 12plus in the morning, and the second one was this afternoon at school when he called on me. ok i'm so random...
Last day of this academic year! whoosh~! I'm going to be Year2 soon! But in a negative way, it also means more projects and busier life at Shatec for IHRO module during Saturdays... So not much interaction with daiko anymore.
Whatever the case is, future is a mystery so let's just focus on the present- my exams! Kinda worrying, panicking, flustering... Should get down to the books soon.
All the best for the coming exams, SP friends!
too bad Stanley isn't there today. He can only go tomorrow but I will not be there.
Hopped on the tour bus again with ShiTing at 12.30pm, and toured the whole of SP! The speaker from Sch of BE spoke really fluent English! For the whole journey, he somehow reminded me of Elisha, as I'm sure his eyes looked so much like Elisha's.
Today is also Youwei's 19th birthday!^^ Wished him 2 times already... First at 12plus in the morning, and the second one was this afternoon at school when he called on me. ok i'm so random...
Last day of this academic year! whoosh~! I'm going to be Year2 soon! But in a negative way, it also means more projects and busier life at Shatec for IHRO module during Saturdays... So not much interaction with daiko anymore.
Whatever the case is, future is a mystery so let's just focus on the present- my exams! Kinda worrying, panicking, flustering... Should get down to the books soon.
All the best for the coming exams, SP friends!


<< Home