SP daiko drums (not the team) are on today's The New Paper! Alongside Alvin and the ministers! Can never forget the hilarious moments. WAHAHA~
Today's the first day of Term 4. Only one word. Weird.
The feeling is just so mixed up...
Let me think of 365days ago, when I first stepped into TPJC.
Though the days were short as I skipped school for the whole PAE. haha...
Despite the urge from my Civics tutor that I quit school in the correct way.
Anyway. All's over, shall embrace whatever 2008 gives me. Ain't having resolutions. Just same old goals to achieve, and clear conscience. That's the utmost.
Exams are coming, meanwhile, let me slowly get into the mugging mood.
Friday's the FOC interview! Don't know if i can pass =X must heed Youwei's words then. "Be Enthu!" haha... Thanks for your support, papa! haha...
Today's the first day of Term 4. Only one word. Weird.
The feeling is just so mixed up...
Let me think of 365days ago, when I first stepped into TPJC.
Though the days were short as I skipped school for the whole PAE. haha...
Despite the urge from my Civics tutor that I quit school in the correct way.
Anyway. All's over, shall embrace whatever 2008 gives me. Ain't having resolutions. Just same old goals to achieve, and clear conscience. That's the utmost.
Exams are coming, meanwhile, let me slowly get into the mugging mood.
Friday's the FOC interview! Don't know if i can pass =X must heed Youwei's words then. "Be Enthu!" haha... Thanks for your support, papa! haha...


<< Home